YouMagic iPhone Edition is available for Apple iPhone,
iPad and iPod touch for Wi-Fi and 3G networks.
1. Registration in YouMagic
2. Not more than 2 YouMagic programs for one operating system is allowed to be installed, and not more than 4 YouMagic programs totally.
Standard Phone Features:
- Multitasking capability – (Apple iOS 4: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models not earlier than from 2010);;
- Call display and voicemail indicator;
- Speaker Phone;
- Detailed call history;
- Ringtones and contact icons;
- Conference call mode (up to 3 members);
- Switching between two calls (available only for “Two capitals” rate plan);
- Call diversion (with notification, available only for “Two capitals” rate plan);
- Automatic choice of codec for better connection quality;
- Noise suppression function;
- Support for DTMF;
Opportunity to use YouMagicapplication for iOS platform in 3G-networks depends on the capability of a mobile operator as well as on availability of connection for data transmission service. Use of the application in 3G-networks in roaming may cause additional expenses. Please use Wi-Fi or pre-paid rate of local network operators with data transmission service support.
|iPhone||3GS or 4, iOS 4.0+|
|iPod||Touch (3rd Generation+)|
|iPad||Compatible with iPad and iPad 2|
Please notethat iPhone 3G, iPod of the 2nd generation and older devices may not support this application.
As some Internet providers may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality YouMagic is not responsible for the service quality. Quality features of reproduction of voice and video information depend directly on data transmission speed in your Internet provider’s network.