- 1. Registration in YouMagic
- 2. Not more than 2 YouMagic programs for one operating systemare allowed to be installed, and not more than 4 YouMagic programs in total.
Validity period: unlimited
Standard telephone functions:
YouMagic has all standard telephone functions including:
- Video calls;
- Speaker Phone;
- Mac Address Book Support;
- Detailed call history;
- Ringtones and contact icons;)
- Automatic choice of codec for better connection quality;
- Noise suppression function;
- Opportunity of creation of rules for every contact.
Please review the following Service and System Requirements prior to purchasing YouMagic
|Memory||Minimum: 1 GB RAM
Optimal: 2 GB RAM
|Hard Disk Space||50MB|
|Operating system||Mac OS 10.5 or above|
|Connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless). Continual internet connection|
|Sound Card||Full-duplex, 16-bit or use USB headset|
|Multimedia||Multimedia requires both speakers and a microphone to make calls Any of the following configurations are acceptable|
As some Internet providers may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality YouMagic is not responsible for the service quality. Quality features of reproduction of voice and video information depend directly on data transmission speed in your Internet provider’s network, internet access.